LOCAL TRADE Technologies™
LOCAL Trade Zone™
ADS for HUMANS!™
POST my FREE Ad!™
NEWS for HUMANS!™
REGISTER my LOCAL BUSINESS!™
LOCAL Trade Zone™
for ALL HUMANS around OUR PLANET!
Conscientious localism is a global solution!™
-- This HUMAN ENTERPRISE Network™ website is empowered by LOCAL TRADE Technologies™ and YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT! --
Get ready to join fellow localists in a worldwide social movement like none other in human history - it's called LOCALISM and it's catching on like wildfire in sensible, caring communities all around our planet!
ENTERPRISERS, GET LISTED #1 IN 5 DAYS OR LESS - GUARANTEED!
List YOUR Business in Our Directories! -- We are the ONLY certified registration agent who can GUARANTEE #1 POSITION initial directory placements and instant introductory postings across the entire HUMAN ENTERPRISE Network™!
Sustainable, self-governing, SECURE communities ARE POSSIBLE! Here's what's happening in the exciting worldwide social evolution called LOCALISM! The LOCAL Trade Zone™ NETWORK is here to connect you with: local classified ads, independent small businesses, locally-made products, locally-grown produce, healthy food, eco-friendly homes, alternative energy solutions, and MORE! Harmonize with kindred spirits, buy/sell/trade locally, work for a living wage, and barter cash-free to support YOUR local economy and community!
EVERY Good Localist MUST be a Policy Maker! --
Localism is not simply a social "pill" one takes to "remedy" broken communities. A good localist knows, or should know, the importance of personal vigilance, in maintaining a sensible sustainable community...
Be a COOL LOCALIST this summer! --
As summer temperatures rise and cooling your home or office becomes a priority, here's some information to help you understand how to maximize your local powers - even in times when it seems that most air conditioners and other cooling appliances are imported from countries with less than stellar human rights and environmental records...
INDEPENDENT CONSCIENTIOUS NEWS REPORTS:
Drones vs. Humanity --
For many years, in its so-called "War on Terror", the United States has been secretly terrorizing, maming, and slaughtering countless innocent civillian children, mothers, grandmothers, fathers, and grandfathers with high-tech offensive armed drones...
HSBC International Banking Crimes --
It is widely accepted by many, if not most, informed persons of conscience, that globalized central debt-based banking is one of the greatest obstructions to humanity around our planet...
NEWS for HUMANS!™ --
Read, watch, and constructively discuss daily news reports - online in a human-moderated forum. We compile reports of social significance by independent media from around the world and organize them for time-saving regional and topical analysis...
LOCAL Trade Technologies
LOCAL Trade Zone
ZOOM INTO LOCAL TRADE ZONE BY REGION »
British Columbia ,
New Brunswick ,
Newfoundland and Labrador ,
Northwest Territories ,
Nova Scotia ,
Prince Edward Island ,
Cayman Islands ,
Democratic Republic of Congo ,
Hong Kong ,
Ivory Coast ,
Myanmar (Burma) ,
New Zealand ,
Puerto Rico ,
Saudi Arabia ,
South Africa ,
South Korea ,
Sri Lanka ,
United Arab Emirates ,
United Kingdom ,
UNITED STATES :
District of Columbia ,
New Hampshire ,
New Jersey ,
New Mexico ,
New York ,
North Carolina ,
North Dakota ,
Rhode Island ,
South Carolina ,
South Dakota ,
West Virginia ,
LOCAL TRADE ZONE™ > LOCAL FEATURES:
IMPORT/EXPORT TRADE ZONE™ > FOREIGN TRADE FEATURES:
i Love AMERICAN MADE™ > DIRECTORIES & GUIDES:
i Love MADE IN CANADA™ > DIRECTORIES & GUIDES:
RELATED INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORIES & GUIDES:
DID YOU FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
This website is here to help you find and answer the following:
- What is localism?
- What is the opposite of a free trade zone?
- Are there any websites about localism?
- Where can I find independent news reports organized by my region and relevant to topics of my interest?
- How can I get involved in localism?
- Are there any review sites which are not big-corporate owned?
- Who is active in promoting local trade around the world?
- Are there any non-big-corporate internet sources of information about community economies?
- Is bartering and local trade possible in my community?
- Is there an alternative to all the free trade deals the global market economy forces on us?
- How can I help people who are struggling and being oppressed by global market free trade and austerity?
- How can I opt out of the global corporate market?
- How can I connect with other individuals and communities who value local economy as a sustainable alternative to rampant global corporatism?
- Is there a website which brings together all essential issues in a regionally organized presentation?
- Where can I place a free ad across multiple community websites?
- How can I learn about telling the difference between local businesses and corporate giants who use big advertising to look 'local'?
- Do I have to stop going to big box stores to help build my local economy?
- Is there an independent local economy business directory for my community?
- How can my small local business compete with giant corporations and their massive advertising budgets?
- Is any free advertising effective and worth the trouble of setting up?
- Are there any champions of local economy in my own community?
- Is there a way to network with other people and communities who have been successful in revitalizing their local economies?
- How can I share my localism-related experiences with others?
- Is there an online list of petitions I can sign to advance humanity and localism in my community?
- Is it legal to barter and trade in my community?
- How can I help stop government obstruction of humanity in my community and around the world?
- How can I learn about people who are important to humanitarian causes and conscientious localism?
- Are then non-big-box altervatives to social media like Facebook and Twitter available?
- How can I get my local economy happening?
- Are there any resource kits available to jump start localism and conscientious trade in communities?
- Is there a news source which compiles reports from multiple independent media - relevant to issues of localism and local trade?
- How does local trade work?
- Can local trade co-exist with global trade?
- Is it practical to consider localism as a real possibility for the planet?
- Will practising localism really make a difference anywhere in the world?
- If big corporate monopolies run most governments, how can individual people actually succeed in restoring humanity to communities and around the world?
- How is localism different and better than corporate globalism?
- How can I post my own local news reports to independent news media?
- Is there anyone who champions small independent businesses?
- Where can I get a list of truly local and conscientious enterprises?
- Are there any educational materials for parents and teachers to help kids understand alternatives to global corporatism?
- Do I have to home school my kids if I don't want their brains to be polluted by corporate propaganda?
- How can my community remove corporate advertising from our school?
- Are there any review sites which don't censor honest constructive reviews - even if they may not be flattering to the subjects of the reviews?
- Are there any social media outlets which are independent and not intimidated by big corporate interests?
- Is there a website which shows the big picture of localism and how it trickles up and down across communities around the world?
- How can we get rid of bad global trade deals after they have been made into laws by our corporate governments?
- Is there a way to legally cancel a free trade deal?
- Are there any lawyers and civic interest groups who may help me with my humanitarian issues?
- Are there any outlets for independent political artists to express themselves to an interested audience?
- How can I find outlets and venues for my conscientious political music?
- Are there any humanitarian drama groups I can join in my community, or nearby?
- Is there such a thing as a conscientious culture movement near where I live?
- Why is the government spending so much money on domestic security when the majority of the population is against it?
- Is it safe to discuss humanity and conscientious issues in public?
- My small business is really local and practises in a conscientious manner - how can I get that across to others who may value this?
- Is there a global civic network?
"LOCAL TRADE ZONE",
"LOCAL TRADE ZONES",
"Conscientious localism is a global solution",
"EMPOWERING LOCALISM NOW",
"EMPOWERING LOCALISM AROUND THE PLANET",
"LOCALIZE this Social Media Stream",
are trademarks of LOCAL TRADE Technologies™. UNAUTHORISED USE, DISTRIBUTION AND/OR PUBLICATION IN ANY MEDIA FORMAT OF THESE TERMS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
User IP address [126.96.36.199] has been logged on Tuesday 09th of February 2016 09:41:39 AM for security purposes.
Copyright © LOCAL TRADE Technologies™ 2004-2014. All rights reserved.
NO PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
RE: Fair Dealing / Fair Use: This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair dealing' / 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Canadian, US, and International Copyright Law.